In the epoch of ingeniousness, most of you guys getting frustrated from your busy life. So, this year plan for a blissful trip to Chikmagalur with your dear ones. Chikmagalur is a famous holiday destination which is completely surrounded by the architectural beauty, farm area, breathtaking surroundings, and mesmerizing view. It is well-known as the ‘Coffee Land’ of Karnataka. In this beautiful city, you can check out the attractions it had to offer, along with the vast coffee estates.
If you decided to come to Chikmagalur with your companions or family members then make the advance booking of the reliable Holiday Homes in Chikmagalur for your comfortable stay. Homestay tourism is so becoming popular at this time in the town because the owners of the homestay provide amazing services to their entire guest at the affordable price.
Here are some of the best places of Chikmagalur given below which you can explore during your visit to the town with your buddies or the family members.
- Mullayanagiri- It is well-known for its jaw-dropping natural beauty. You definitely love its calming ambiance which is mainly formed by lush greenery, misty weather, and rugged rocks. It is a heavenly place to enjoy your vacation. It’s a delightful peak for adventure junkies who wish to participate in a number of thrilling activities like road biking, trekking, and mountain biking.
- Kudremukh National Park- Are you the animal lover then get ready for observing the wild and natural beauty at Kudremukh National Park? This place is famous because it offers a refreshing getaway to the vacationers. This is a delight for wildlife enthusiasts and adventure lovers who wish to escape the worries of life in the most wonderful surroundings.
- Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary- It’s a wonderful place for the wildlife lovers because at this place you can become the eyewitness of a variety of wild animals such as tigers, leopards, Malabar giant squirrel, etc.
- Hirekolale Lake- It’s a well-liked place which is enclosed by the beauty of mountains in the Western Ghats. It’s a magnificent place to visit in Chikmagalur. This beautiful man-made lake is awe-striking for every viewer in town and must not be missed while visiting Chikmagalur tourist places.
- Coffee Museum- If you are a coffee lover, then this place is perfect to know about the coffee plantation. At this place, you can become the eyewitness of an interesting depiction of the history, processes, and varieties of coffee. The coffee museum is surrounded by exquisite scenery of coffee plantations.
These are some of the best places which you can observe during your trip at Chikmagalur with your close ones. If you are getting bored from your busy life and want some fun and relief then book one of the best Holiday resorts in Chikmagalur which offers you experience based holiday to relax and be at peace.
So, what are you thinking now, go and book one of the best homestays for your comfortable stay and achieve an unforgettable vacations experience with your family, friends, or loved ones?