Lean is all about speed and efficiency. The Six Sigma is all about understanding your customer, by gathering data, and analyzing the given data to address the root cause of an issue. Combined together, they are the best practice methodology for continuous improvement of any business.
Our experienced team at SKIL will work with you to customize the approach that drives significant results to the bottom line and fits with the culture of the business.
We also offer a full suite of Lean Six Sigma service, for the large scale deployment or for smaller business which are looking to get started. We also help clients with assessments, opportunity, and identification with selection, deployment planning, Black Belt and Green Belt training and certification, project mentoring, with leading significant projects.
Our Lean Six Sigma Services
- Facilitation: For custom engagements to meet your needs.
- Lean Six Sigma transformations: This group also provides with the necessities for successful transformations. We bring you all the lean six sigma philosophies including mentoring, facilitating and training.
- Strategy Deployment: It allows you to know how to set the priorities effectively and deploy resources and help you stay focused.
- Value Stream improvements: Improves all the interrelated and connected processes that deliver value to the customers
- Focused and targeted improvements: We facilitate improvements in specific targeted areas and processes.
- Assessments: A facilitated process that allows you to see where you are and what is required to take your organisation to the next level.
- Lean Six Sigma overview or basics: Provides a high level orientation of Lean Six Sigma concepts with simulations to reinforce the concepts
- Lean manufacturing tools Specific tools for your needs Blended Learning Lean Six Sigma Green Belt A flexible effective method for robust training.
- Blended Learning Lean Six Sigma Black Belt A flexible effective method for robust training
- Extending Lean Six Sigma into your supply base: Learn best practices for extending Lean Six Sigma into your supply chain and also learn how to use value stream across organizations and companies.
Skil offers Improved Customer Loyalty through lean six sigma as many business wants to retain its customers. There is also a significant factor in determining the success of firm. Time Management employing using lean six sigma methodology at your business can help employees manage their time very effectively, resulting in a more efficient business and more productive employees. This is done by looking at three key areas; learning, fulfillment and performance.
Reduced Cycle Time: By using Six Sigma, a business can set up a team of experienced employees from all levels within the organisation and from every functional department. These teams are then given the task of identifying factors that could negatively affect the project leading to long cycle times.
Employee Motivation Every business, if destined to succeed needs its employees to act in the right way - but for employees to do so there must be sufficient motivation. Indeed, organizations who are willing to fully engage with employees have consistently demonstrated 25 - 50 per cent increases in productivity.