By using Speedtext.net application, you can calculate the broadband or mobile data parameters. You can get an accurate speed test results of Wi-Fi through smartphone or computer, but interference from the wireless connection will run obliquely. Learn how to check internet broadband speed.
Steps for Checking Internet Broadband Speed Through Smartphone
• You have to start installing the Speedtext.net application by going to the App Store.
• You can use speedtect.net application to check the mobile data and Wi-Fi speed.
• You need to unpair all the other smartphones from the mobile data or Wi-Fi of which you wish to check the speed.
• You can pair only one device to the Wi-Fi connection when you wish to check the Internet broadband speed.
• Enable the Wi-Fi in case you wish to check the speed of your mobile data.
• You do not follow this step in case you wish to check the broadband speed instead of mobile data speed.
• For the Android users, go down to the settings option, press on the ‘Wi-Fi” option and after that, turn the toggle into the disable position.
• For the iOS device users, go to the settings option, click on the Wi-Fi button and after that, slide the toggle to the disable position.
Steps for Checking Internet Broadband Speed Through Computer
• In case you use any VPN, then try to unpair it from the smartphone.
• For the Mac users, press on the VPN status symbol given at the upper side of the display and after that, tap on the “Disconnect from
(your network) option.
• For the Windows users, tap on the network connection option located in the end right-hand side of the display and after that, tap on the “Network Settings” or “Network Connections” option. You have to right-click on the VPN connection symbol and after that, choose the “Disconnect” option.
• You need to unpair the system from the Wi-Fi connection.
• Now, unpair all other smartphones from the Wi-Fi connection.
• You have to connect one side of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet sockets.
• Connect the other side of the Ethernet cable into the system Ethernet sockets.
• Disconnect the power cords from the wireless broadband modem.
• Connect the wireless broadband modem and power on it.
• You need to close any application open on the display which accesses the Wi-Fi connection.
• Go to the speed text online site in the browsing application.
Ava Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.