Aluminum Alloy Wheel is made by the aluminum alloy. The aluminum alloy wheel usually has better heat conduction and the weight is also lighter than the steel wheel. The aluminum alloy has relative smaller strength than the steel wheel, so it is applied in the passenger vehicle more than commercial vehicle.
In the next few years, Automotive Aluminum Alloy Wheel industry will maintain increasing at a relatively high growth rate. Investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
The classification of Automotive Aluminum Alloy Wheel includes Casting, Forging and Other. The proportion of Casting in 2017 is about 80.15%. Cast wheels are cheaper than forged wheels, which are lighter and stronger.Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-automotive-aluminium-alloy-wheels-2019-2024-58
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels market will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 14400 million by 2024, from US$ 12700 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- CITIC Dicastal
- Ronal Wheels
- Superior Industries
- Wanfeng Auto
- Uniwheel Group
- Lizhong Group
- Topy Group
- Enkei Wheels
- Zhejiang Jinfei
- Yueling Wheels
- Zhongnan Aluminum Wheels
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Segment by Type
2.3 Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Segment by Application
2.4.1 Passenger Vehicle
2.4.2 Commercial Vehicle
2.5 Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Automotive Aluminium Alloy Wheels Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/