Automotive Fuse market is primarily split into Blade Fuses, Cartridge Fuses, High Current & Voltage Fuses and Other Type fuse, it is mainly used in Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle.
The classification of Automotive Fuse includes Blade Fuses, Cartridge Fuses, High Current & Voltage Fuses and others, and the proportion of Blade Fuses in 2016 is about 66%.
China is the largest consumption region of Automotive Fuse, with a consumption market share nearly 26.78%. Europe is the second largest consumption region of Automotive Fuse, enjoying consumption value market share nearly 25.73%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Fuses market will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1090 million by 2024, from US$ 840 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Fuses business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Fuses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Fuses value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Blade Fuses
- Cartridge Fuses
- High Current & Voltage Fuses
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Eaton (Bussmann)
- Audio OHM
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Fuses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Fuses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Fuses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Fuses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Fuses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.