Sage 50 provides the users with a professional solution for creating invoices and organizing them with the utmost ease. This software also does a consolidated billing which allows in merging multiple invoices into one single bill; it also assists the users in staying updated with the pending payments by allowing the users to accept payments with a simple click of a button. With the help of this software, one can easily segregate the paid and the unpaid invoices and also enables the users to send them to clients for getting paid. The Sage 50 software makes the users capable of creating both products as well as service invoices. To avail more information in this regard, the users can promptly connect with sage customer care number.
Product invoicing using Sage 50 Accounts
When the user wishes to attain a product invoice, then they would have to input all the necessary and important information such as product code, product cost and the selling price in the software.
Service invoicing using Sage 50 Accounts
The service invoices process is used for producing business invoices which deal with services and not products. The service invoices are rather easy to produce; the users simply need to enter all the required information directly into the columns.
Ways to solve the error while trying to print invoices in Sage 50
The primary issues that the users face while trying to print invoices using Sage 50 are such as ‘not enough memory for printing’ or ‘invalid printer setup error.’ One of the most common reasons for encountering the invalid printer setup is when there are inadequate user rights. To solve this issue, users can follow the below-given steps:
- The first thing that you would have to do is right-click on the Sage 50 icon and then choose to run it as administrator.
- Analyze and agree to the UAC or the User Account Control.
- Once this is done, the users would be able to perform the action of printing the invoices successfully.
In case of Windows error follow the given steps:
- You would have to first check using a sample company whether it prompts the same issue.
- Now change the printer to XPS document writer or PDF. Now check if the same issue arises.
- You can also navigate to the Control Panel, then into Administrative Tools and then further into Event Viewer.
- Further, choose the Windows Logs and then the application. Now filter the current logs and then click on ‘OK.’
Check for any available updates
- Navigate to the control panel on your system and the check for updates.
- If you find any updates which are pending, click on Microsoft Updates and then install the latest version of MS Windows.
If you feel that the steps mentioned above are inadequate for the users to solve the issue efficiently, you can then easily connect with sage tech support. The professionals there would take care of all the problems that the users are facing. They would ensure that the user overcomes the issue at the least possible time.
Read More:- sage support
Source URL: Errors when Printing Invoices in Sage 50