Acrylic polymer emulsion is projected to be the largest and the fastest-growing resin type segment of the emulsion adhesives market. Acrylic polymer emulsions are environment-friendly adhesives and provide an adequate balance among shear, tack, and peel strength of the bond.
Emerging countries such as India, Brazil, Turkey, and Colombia are witnessing a rise in commercial and residential construction activities, which, in turn, is contributing to the growth of the emulsion adhesives market.
Emulsion adhesives are manufactured by the emulsification and polymerization of resins, such as PVA, VAE, and acrylic in water. They are generally free of solvents, and hence, are not flammable and non-toxic. These adhesives are mainly used for porous materials, such as paper, cloth, and wood. As emulsion adhesives are free of solvents, they are considered to be environment-friendly. Emulsion adhesives are used in various applications that include furniture, woodworking, decorated plywood, paper working, packaging, composite members, and panels.Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of Emulsion Adhesives Market Report
Global Emulsion Adhesives market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Emulsion Adhesives.
This report researches the worldwide Emulsion Adhesives market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Emulsion Adhesives breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Ashland Inc.
- 3M Company
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Arkema (Bostik)
Emulsion Adhesives Breakdown Data by Type
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE) Emulsion
- SBC Latex
- PU Dispersion
Emulsion Adhesives Breakdown Data by Application
- Paper & Packaging
- Tapes & Labels
- Automotive & Transportation
Emulsion Adhesives Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Emulsion Adhesives Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Emulsion Adhesives market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports