How To Play TOTO :
- To be clear about how to play TOTO, designate six numbers at least within 1 to 49.
- The minimal expense is $1 ( involved GST ).
- Drawing results is declared every Monday and Thursday at 6.30pm
(By SG time – Singapore Pool). In case a cascade draw comes up, the draw date and time will be clear to the public at 9.30pm.
- Six Winning Numbers and one Additional Number will be drawn in every time the results comes up.
- In case your chosen numbers comprised three of the winning numbers in minimum, the prize will be awarded to the winner.
Make your decision on the Self Pick or Quick Pick choice for the happening draw (Monday or Thursday), or two or four continuous draws (comprise the present draw).
- Pick up your Bet Type.
Take advantage of distinct betting characteristics for a variety of betting types.
If your determination is on Ordinary Entry, skip these boxes or anything without filling.
2. Pick up the numbers you determine to place your choice on.
- For Ordinary Entry, pick up six numbers.
- For System Roll, pick up five numbers.
- For System Entry, pick up seven to 12 numbers to get compatible with your desired wagering kind.
3. Every betting note accepts your six boards of numbers to be marked – each type of betting in the same.
4. Pick up the number of draws you want to put a choice on.
Consider’2 Draws’ or ‘4 Draws’ in case you desire to put your wagers for two or four repeated draws.
If you decided to put your wager for one present draw, do not choose anything.
5. Pick up Group TOTO on the off chance that you want your wager to be separated. Display the number of tickets to the seller at the counter.
6. Pick up ‘QP’ on the off chance you are on the Quick Pick.
7. Pick up ‘VOID’ to stop playing with the board. Make use of another one to make your decision.
The players can buy the TOTO tickets right at the main Singapore Pools Branch at 210 Middle Road or its branches. Besides that, after buying the ticket, you should check all the information which is on your ticket in case it’s wrong. If it happens, please contact directly with the staff at the counter where you buy the ticket. You should keep your ticket undamaged and avoid tearing. The result will be drawn according to the draw date on your ticket. Good luck!