WIRE BENDING MACHINE SAFETY OPERATION
- During the bending test, uniform speed should be used
- When bending long steel bars, there must be someone to hold them and stand outside the bending direction of the steel bar
- The wire bending machine table must keep level and prepare all kinds of mandrel and tools.
- After long-term use, the clip should be replaced if there is a pressure mark on the arc surface of the clip.
- During operation, it is strictly prohibited to replace mandrel, pin, change angle and speed regulation, and not to refuel or clean.
- Do not use faulty equipment. Immediately report suspect machinery and do not attempt to roll material beyond the capacity of the machine
- Changing the direction and bending can prevent collisions.
- Replacing plugs, refuelling, and cleaning activities must be carried out only after the machine stops running.