Windows 7 has created a soft spot in every Windows user, and reasonably so. The OS is efficient and optimized. If you are using Windows 10 and want your start menu to imitate the classic version of the Windows interface, then we can help you out. Here is how:
How To Create Windows 7 Start Menu In Windows 10
The essential things in Windows 10 and the classic Windows 7 is the same live tiles operating system. It was introduced in the previous version of Windows 8 as the start screen, and in Windows 10, it is located in the start menu.
When Live tiles are classified with Windows, lots of people think that Microsoft deletes live tiles from Microsoft Windows software, and other peoples think live tiles are refreshments from the start screen to start the menu.
If you wish to use a classic version of the Windows 7 menu, then you can do these steps to remove windows 10 start menu.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Right-click on every live tile, and select to unpin from the Start menu.
- If you have unpinned all the lives tiles, then you can view a slim start menu that looks like windows 7.
- Delete Search And Task options from Taskbar menu.
When your live tiles have been removed, then you need to specify the taskbar orderly to create as Windows 7. First, you have to remove two buttons from the taskbar menu the search box and the task button.
- You should perform right-click on Taskbar.
- In the search option, select the disabled.
Now search box has been removed from the taskbar menu; now you have to do one more thing. If you wish to look to your windows 7, then you should remove Task View options from the taskbar menu. Here are the steps:
- You should perform Right-click on Taskbar.
- Uncheck Task view option.
Use Software To Make Windows 10 Menu As Windows 7.
There are some other options that you can use to change your windows 10 menu as windows 7. There are several software available in the market that can also help you to improve your window 10 as windows 7, but Start10 software is a well-developed software for creating a big difference in your PC windows. It is available at the cost of approx $5.
Start10 features are listed below ;
- Filter searches available on the Start menu.
- Apply softness to the extensive background of Windows 7.
- Configure the spread Start option and Windows option to select.
- You can change the menu area.
- Support the All Programs and folder.
- Restores advance links to work systematically.
- Add default shortcuts in the right panel.
- Re-arrange the right group to fit user needs.
- Here you can replace the start button, and you can select your own
- Renew Stardock’s “Fences” into the menu.
Classic Version Shell And Current Version Shell (Sell)
Classis sell can help you to view your windows 10 as windows 7. It is a third-party app. Here are the steps to do.
- First, you have to download the Classic Shell and install it.
- Launched the application.
- Tap on Start Menu Style and choose Windows 7 style.
- On top of the skin tab, choose Window Aero.
- Tap the OK button to save.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tekwire on Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8444796777.