Restore your Receded hairline with Scalp Micropigmentation
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to cover the hair loss by depositing the pigments on the baldness area. These pigments are carefully matched to the natural hair color and skin tone, and the result of SMP treatment appears like tiny hair follicles, which help to restore the look of full hair and thick hair.
Who is the ideal candidate for scalp micropigmentation in Mumbai?
• Scalp micropigmentation can be suggested for the patients facing the minor hair thing and doesn’t want to undergo any treatment of regular intervals.
• It is effective in concealing the donor scar in the case of the FUT strip method hair transplant.
• A hair transplant itself cannot get head full of hair. In general, the hair density for square centimeter is 80 to 120 follicles and with hair transplant procedure one can implant 40 to 60 follicles for square centimeter and this result, patients complaining of inadequate density. In this scenario for more density micropigmentation treatment is the best option.
• Hair transplant and scalp micropigmentation are the best combination for the head full hair.
• Other than hair fixing, scalp micropigmentation is the one best treatment offers the guaranteed results for conditions like Alopecia areata, androgenic alopecia, Alopecia totalis, Alopecia Universalis, and traction alopecia.
• SMP is also the best option for female pattern baldness like the other treatment like hair transplant, Hair fixing, and other regenerative treatments.
• We can do pigmentation for eyebrows also.