If you’re an avid campervan enthusiast then you’ll know vw camper van electric conversion uk are a seriously hot topic right now. Students, weekend warriors, vand wellers and even the wealthy are converting their campervans into incredible off grid living homes on wheels. Some van lifers want a stealth camper, some a VW camper and some even want a pop up truck camper to take anywhere they please.
The possibilities are endless, so we’ve put together the finest camper conversions we’ve ever set eyes on. From DIY projects, to fully fledge ‘money is no option’ builds. So whatever your budget, there’s something here for you.
Van Clan’s best handpicked campervan conversions
Ø VW Crafter Sven Hedin Westfalia Camper
Ø One of the finest Ford Transit campervan conversions around
Ø A weekend warriors dream VW T6 Campervan Conversions
Ø Mercedes Sprinter camper conversions are taking over the world
Ø The big blue giant by Nomad Vans campervan conversions
Ø Blacked Out VW T25 Camper Conversion
Ø Kompanja Campervan Conversions – Renault Trafic
Ø Keeping it classic with this VW T2 Camper Conversion
Ø Stunning Minimalist Campervan Conversions
Ø A peak inside an incredible VW T6 Campervan Conversion
Ø One Of The Best Camper Conversions For Families – The Jubel Explorer
Ø A one of a kind Sprinter conversion with a stealth shower
People also ask
What vans make the best camper conversions?
The best vans for a camper conversion:
- Fiat Ducato. (Fiat/PA) The Ducato is a great choice for a motorhome conversion, and an incredibly popular one – around two-thirds of motorhomes in Europe, whether coachbuilt or van conversion, are based on the Ducato.
- Volkswagen Transporter. (Volkswagen/PA)
- Renault Trafic. (Renault/PA)
- Mercedes Sprinter. (Mercedes/PA)
What is the best vehicle to convert into a camper?
An vw camper van conversions with toilet is great for stealth camping and boon docking, as it can off-road easier than some vans.
Here are our top picks for SUV's to convert into a camper:
- Honda CR-V.
- Honda Element.
- Kia Sportage or Soul.
- Suburu Outback or Forrester.
- Ford Explorer or Expedition.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- GMC Acadia.
- Nissan Rogue.
How much does it cost to fit out a motor home?
To begin the Motor home conversion we ask you to commit the “initial cost of the vehicle” which is usually somewhere between $30,000 and $40,000. Purchasing a motor home is not a decision made lightly.
Here are the 10 best camper vans for living the van life.
- Winnebago Revel 4×4. ...
- Chinook Bayside Camper Van. ...
- Fiat Ducato Camper Van. ...
- Sportsmobile Mercedes-Benz 4×4 Sprinter. ...
- Outside Van Wanderlust. ...
- Peugeot Rifter 4×4 Concept. ...
- Hymercar Camper Vans. ...
- Double back Van.
Are conversion vans insulated?
Conversion vans pluses are many but insulation isn't one of them. It's minimal and they were never built to keep heat or cold out.
What are the most reliable vans?
Most reliable van 2019
- 8 – Peugeot Partner.
- 7 – Renault Traffic.
- 6 – Mercedes-Benz Vito.
- 5 – Vauxhall Vivaro.
- 4 – Ford Transit.
- 3 – Volkswagen Transporter.
- 2 – Volkswagen Caddy.
- Most reliable van UK – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Claiming its title of the UK's most reliable van for the third-year running is the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
What’s unique about Storyteller’s camper conversions is that not only is everything they do very clean and precise they also have a very unique way of using an indoor shower within their builds.