Integral Concepts provides consulting and training services to companies around the world. We assist companies in optimizing product design and manufacturing processes to ensure high quality and reliability while minimizing costs.
The objective of our Measurement systems assessment (MSA) training is to provide participants with the analytical tools and methods to understand measurement
- Understand key sources of measurement error.
- Design and Conduct Gage R&R studies to estimate measurement error components (repeatability, reproducibility).
- Interpret Gage R&R results and identify corrective actions if necessary.
- Plan and Conduct Gage R&R studies for attribute systems.
- Apply control charts to monitor Measurement Systems over time.
Get MSA Training Online:- https://www.integral-concepts.com/statistical-methods-training/measurement-system-assessment/