Global Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- - Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
- - The global foodservice industry had total revenues of $3,246.8bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- - Industry transaction volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 516.8 billion transactions in 2018.
- - The US foodservice industry is the largest in the North American region and the largest globally. In 2018, the US accounted for over 84% of the foodservice industry in North America and over 21% of the global industry.
- - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the foodservice market in the global
- - Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalfoodservice market
- - Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players’ global operations and financial performance
- - Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- - What was the size of the Global foodservice market by value in 2018?
- - What will be the size of the Global foodservice market in 2023?
- - What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global foodservice market?
- - How has the market performed over the last five years?
- - What are the main segments that make up the global's foodservice market?
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. How is technology being used by the leading companies?
7.4. How could Brexit impact companies operating in the UK foodservice industry?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. McDonald's Corp
8.2. Yum! Brands, Inc.
8.3. Doctor's Associates Inc
8.4. Restaurant Brands International Inc
8.5. Domino's Pizza, Inc.
8.6. Starbucks Corporation
8.7. Cigierre - Compagnia Generale Ristorazione SpA
8.8. Wendy’s International, LLC
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Email: [email protected]