Stumbled upon QuickBooks web connector error QBWC1085 and don’t know how to deal with it? Well, this is one of the commonly reported errors and users find it pretty difficult to resolve the QuickBooks web connector error QBWC1085. This error is basically related to the log file of QuickBooks and is seen when the user tries to open the company file and restricts to write the log files. In today’s article, we are going to discuss the causes and fixes to the QuickBooks web connector error.
When opening QuickBooks Enterprise solutions or when starting your computer, you see one of these errors:
QBWC1085: QuickBooks was unable to write to the log file. QuickBooks will open without writing to log files.
QBWC1085: There was a problem with the log file. QuickBooks Web Connector will continue without the log file.
Exception TypeError: Unknown name
However, if you feel the need of expert assistance, or if you are seeking for professional guidance, feel free to call us at 1-800-969-7370. And talk to our support team and discuss your issue with them.
Triggers to the web connector error QBWC1085
- QuickBooks is unable to write to the web connector log file
- Damaged web connector program uses TXT file
- Or, if the web connector is trying to get information to the QuickBooks from a third party web-based program
- Damaged components can also be one of the triggers
Steps to resolve the Web Connector Error QBWC1085 in QuickBooks
The error can be easily resolved by carrying out the steps below:
- Firstly, the user needs to press windows + R keys
- And then, open the run window
- After that, the user needs to type MSConfig and click ok
- Also, click on the startup tab
- And then spot and mark the checkbox for QuickBooks web connector
- Hit apply and ok
- Now restart the system
- Open the taskbar and right-click the web connector icon
- And then hit exit and open windows file manager
- Visit the C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QBWebConnector\log folder
- And right-click the QWCLOG.TXT and select the rename option
- Change the name of the file and save it
- Reboot the web connector program
- And reboot the system
Carrying out the above-stated steps can help the user in resolving this issue (QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085) up to a great extent.
However, in case of any query, or if you feel the need of expert guidance, you can make a call at our toll-free number1-800-969-7370, and ask our QuickBooks premier experts to resolve the error for you.