Power Electronics Market is divided into three types such as IC, module and discrete. But among all these types, company basically focuses on IC. Power IC plays a vital role in the automotive segment as they help to optimize the use of electrical energy. The components of IC are MOSFETs and IGBTs. ICs are used as a power electronic switch in vehicles to increase the fuel efficiency of the vehicle and is propelling due to automotive segment as they help to improve the use of electrical energy Power electronics is heavily produced in HEVs and EVs. Government has made it mandatory to develop environmentally friendly vehicles which are expected to generate chances for the power electronics market.
The Global power electronics market is expected to reach USD 5.89 billion by 2025 from USD 4.47 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Global Power Electronics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in Global Power Electronics Market are Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics, Fuji Electric Co.,Digi-Key Electronics. , Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd , NXP Semiconductors , Maxim Integrated, SEMIKRON, ABB, Hitachi, Ltd, Analog Devices, Inc, ROHM SEMICONDUCTOR, Littelfuse, Inc., KEMET, ON Semiconductor, Avnet, Inc, Microsemi, Microchip Technology Inc, and many more.
Key Pointers Covered in the Global Power Electronics Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Power Electronics Market New Sales Volumes
- Global Power Electronics Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Global Power Electronics Market Installed Base
- Global Power Electronics Market By Brands
- Global Power Electronics Market Size
- Global Power Electronics Market Procedure Volumes
- Global Power Electronics Market Product Price Analysis
- Global Power Electronics Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Global Power Electronics Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Global Power Electronics Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Global Power Electronics Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Global Power Electronics Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Global Power Electronics Market Competitors
- Global Power Electronics Market Upcoming Applications
- Global Power Electronics Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand in the field of ASICs and PMICs for reducing power consumption.
- Growing in the field of power infrastructure.
- Rising demand for energy-efficient battery-power portable devices.
- Focus towards renewable power sources.
- Regeneration of power is difficult in power convertor system.
Market Segmentation: Global Power Electronics Market
- The market is based on market type, devices, material, end user industry, applications and geographical segments.
- Based on market type, the market is segmented into power modules, power ics, and power discrete.
- Based on devices type, the market is segmented into IGBT, MOSFET, thyristor, power diode and BJT.
- Based on material type, the market is segmented into silicon carbide, gallium nitride, silicon, others.
- Based on end user industry, the market is segmented into energy & power, industrial, automotive, ict, consumer electronics, aerospace & defense, others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into power management, UPS, transportation, renewable, drives, rail traction, others.
Inquire Before Buying:
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Browse Related Report Here: