NGS means next-generation sequencing; it is also known as massively parallel sequencing technology. NGS allows researchers to research on various applications including speed, scalability, and ultra-high throughput and also study biological systems at a next level. NGS allows researchers to rapidly sequence whole genomes.
Global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is registering a healthy CAGR of 19.60 in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the continuous advancement in NGS technology and upsurge in applications of NGS.
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Global Next Generation Sequencing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in Global Next Generation Sequencing Market are Illumina, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Scientific, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen Inc., DNA Link, Inc., Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, WuXi AppTec, GENEWIZ, Takara Bio Inc., SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd, Theragen Etex Co., Ltd., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Oxford Gene Technology, Sysmex Inostics, Zymo Research, Source BioScience, Novogene Corporation, among others.
Key Pointers Covered in the Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market New Sales Volumes
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Installed Base
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market By Brands
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Size
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Procedure Volumes
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Product Price Analysis
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Competitors
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Upcoming Applications
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Biodesix, Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific have entered into an agreement to provide next-generation sequencing assay for blood-based companion diagnostic solutions in cancer. It is yet to be approved by Food and Drug Administration of the U.S. This agreement will help cancer patient by focusing on NGS-based solution.
- In June 2019, Agendia declared the open access study validating use of MammaPrint and BluePrint molecular diagnostics using next-generation sequencing technology for targeted RNA. This will help to understand the complexities of early stage breast cancer and treatment strategies.
- Continuous technological advancement in NGS platform is driving the market growth
- Reducing price of NGS installation is another factor helping in market growth
- Proper reimbursement and improving regulatory scenario are flourishing the market growth
- Upsurge in applications of next generation sequencing drives the growth of the market
- Less number of skilled personnel hinders the market growth
- Rising concern about standardization of NGS based diagnostics hampers the market growth
- Legal and ethical restrictions will act as market restraints
Inquire Before Buying:
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Browse Related Report Here: