Each individual widely knows the ill-effects of using plastic bags on the planet. We all know how increasing plastic pollution is taking the soul out of our world and converting it into a dump yard. Obviously, you don’t want to gift a massive pile of waste to the coming generation. Therefore, it’s time to incline towards the use of non-woven bags.
Woven bags are made by feeding recyclable materials into a non-woven bag making machine. The bags are reusable and can further be recycled, adding no or minimum waste into the environment. They are the most ecologically friendly bags available to us. The material feels and looks like a cloth that makes it easy to print on them by using a non-woven bag printing machine. The bags are woven from non-woven polypropylene (PP) fabric that provides the bags with the following benefits:
- 100% Biodegradable
- Completely recyclable
- Burn without toxic contaminants
- Manufactured without using PVC coating
- Highly durable
- Supports screen printing and heat transfer full-color printing
- Packable or foldable
- Liquid repellent
Non-woven bags are now used by most businesses, such as grocery stores, food outlets, fashion stores, and so on. The popularity of these bags has made many manufacturers step into the bag making industry. To help you know about how the non-woven bags gained such immense popularity, here we are listing a few of its advantages:
- Great advertising tool: A uniquely designed and vibrantly printed bag act as a medium to promote a brand. You can get your company logo and brand printed on the non-woven bags to make people recognize your brand better. Also, due to the growing awareness of abandoning plastic bags and moving towards the use of eco-friendly products, people are running toward non-woven bags. People carry these bags while traveling, marketing your business without any cost.
- Durable: When it comes to durability, non-woven bags hardly face any competition. The non-woven bags can serve your needs for up to 5 years. They can be reused even more than a hundred times and can carry more weight in comparison to conventional shopping bags. These bags are water repellent, appealing, and recyclable. The bags won’t break, tear, or wear out like plastic or paper bags.
- Environment Friendly: These are 100% biodegradable and do not release any harmful gases when burnt. They are green and eco-friendly. Unlike plastic bags, the non-woven ones are not going to damage our environment for thousands of years.
- Affordable: The non-woven bag making machine produces bags in a way that reduces the overall manufacturing cost. A sealed ultrasonic method is used in the making of the bags, which saves money and time involved in stitching, thereby cutting down the cost to a significant extent. So, you can grab these bags without affecting your budget and save the environment from plastic pollution.
Trendy: The bags are the new trendsetter in the industry where customers were looking for stylish as well as eco-friendly bags. The bags are stylishly designed, grabbing the attention of customers only at a single glance.