XLIF Surgery Market is a specified medical procedure that is minimally-invasive and designed for treating back or leg pain. This pain is generally due to the degeneration of discs of the spine. This procedure involves patients on their sides which help surgeons gain access to each individual discs of the patient and treat the disorders, whilst avoiding any muscle or tissue.
Global XLIF surgery market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.86 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancement in spinal surgeries along with the increased application areas of XLIF surgeries.
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Global XLIF Surgery Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in Global XLIF Surgery Market are DePuy Synthes; Spine Wave, Inc.; Tyber Medical LLC; Zimmer Biomet; K2M, Inc.; RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.; Titan Spine, Inc.; OsteoMed and NuVasive, Inc.
Key Pointers Covered in the Global XLIF Surgery Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global XLIF Surgery Market New Sales Volumes
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Installed Base
- Global XLIF Surgery Market By Brands
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Size
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Procedure Volumes
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Product Price Analysis
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Global XLIF Surgery Market Competitors
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Upcoming Applications
- Global XLIF Surgery Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, NuVasive, Inc. announced that their proprietary XLIF surgery products termed as “Cohere XLIF” which is designed for XLIF and lateral single-position surgery is an innovative pioneer in Porous PEEK implants offerings. Further innovations and advancements are ongoing as the company looks to incorporate “Porous PEEk” technology in their product offerings.
- In April 2019, NuVasive, Inc. announced the commercialization and first-usage of their proprietary “Advanced Materials Science” implant portfolio’s “Cohere XLIF consisting of the company’s innovative “Porous PEEK” technology. The transition from existing offerings has been smooth from “PEEK” to “Cohere XLIF” with further innovations and expanded product offerings expected.
- In March 2019, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Paradigm Spine, LLC along with its major product offering; “Coflex Interlaminar Stabilization” device. This acquisition is an expansion of the growth strategy devised by RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc. keeping in mind the growing need for effective spinal implants solutions and product offerings.
- Growth in the number of minimally invasive procedures carried out worldwide; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Higher prevalence of patients suffering from spinal disorders is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Greater volume of population belonging to geriatric group who are more prone to suffer from various spinal disorders; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Greater capital expenditure required for these procedures; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Strict levels of regulatory procedure and compliances for product approvals is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Inquire Before Buying:
Research Methodology: Global XLIF Surgery Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
- The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Browse Related Report Here: