Global tight gas market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.13% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Tight gas is generally a source for natural gas extraction and exploration. The extraction of natural gas through this method requires high amount of hydraulic fracturing. Tight gas is trapped inside rocks while having significantly low amount of permeability. Tight gas is extracted by pumping the cavity of rocks with high-pressurized fracking fluids to initiate the hydraulic fracturing process.
Key Market Competitors: Global Tight Gas Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global tight gas market are Occidental Petroleum Corporation; BP p.l.c.; Canadian Natural; Chevron Corporation; Total; Exxon Mobil Corporation; PetroChina Company Limited; Royal Dutch Shell; China Petrochemical Corporation; YPF; MARATHON OIL COMPANY; Ensign Natural Resources; DEVON ENERGY CORPORATION; EOG Resources, Inc. among others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-tight-gas-market
Segmentation: Global Tight Gas Market
- By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Power Generation, Transportation)
- By End-User (Power, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Tight Gas Market
Global tight gas market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tight gas market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Lower extraction, processing and commercialization costs for this variant of gas is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Innovations in the extraction process of hydraulic fracturing is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing levels of expenditure being incurred on expansion of oil & gas industry will also propel the market growth
- Presence of various harmful chemicals present in these gas extraction process; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Availability of alternate modes of energy such as shale gas will restrict the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818