Global Operational Room Management Market is expected to reach USD 2.04 Billion by 2025 from USD 4.70 Billion growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. Operating management provides the maximum operational efficiency and facility management in the operating room suite. The main purpose of operating room management is ensuring the patient safety and high quality of care, enhancing patient’s satisfaction, decreasing the patient delay in the hospitals, enhancing the efficiency of operating room utilization, staff and materials to reduce the expense.
Market Segmentation: Global Operational Room Management Market
- The operational room management system market is segmented into component, solution, delivery mode, end users and geography.
- Based on component, the operational room management system market is segmented into software and services.
- Based on solution, the operational room management system market is segmented into data management & communication solutions, anesthesia information management solutions, operating room supply management solutions, scheduling solutions, performance management solutions and others.
- Based on delivery mode, the operational room management system market is segmented into on-premise solutions, web-based solutions and cloud based solutions.
- Based on the end-user, the operational room management system market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical units and others.
- Based on geography the operational room management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-operational-room-management-market
Major Market competitors/players: Global Operational Room Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the operational room management market consist of Becton, Dickinson and Company, Omnicell, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Getinge AB, Richard Wolf GmbH, Cerner Corp., Steris PLC, Nexus AG, General Electric Company, Optum Inc, McKesson Corp, COMEG Medical Technologies, Orpheus Medical, DxC Technology, EIZO, Brainlab, Picis Clinical Solutions, MEDITECH, Stryker Corporation, HCA Healthcare, TECSYS Inc, HCA Healthcare, Owens & Minor Medical, Inc. among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Operational Room Management Market
The global operational room management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of operational room management system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of supply management software
- Increase in geriatric populace, and occurrence of chronic disease
- Increase in the redevelopment projects and funding to improve infrastructure
- High installation and maintenance cost of equipment
- Lack of awareness
- Technical constraints include concerns of information security
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818