Global bipolar electrosurgical devices market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 10.54 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Bipolar electrosurgical devices are the medical devices utilized in bipolar electrosurgery procedures. This procedure generally is preferred over monopolar electrosurgery because of its utilization of lower voltage rate.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global bipolar electrosurgical devices market are B. Braun Melsungen AG; Ethicon US, LLC; Medtronic; OLYMPUS CORPORATION; Symmetry Surgical; LAMIDEY NOURY.FR; DTR Medical Ltd; DRE Veterinary; BD; Special Medical Technology Co., Ltd.; Applied Medical Resources Corporation; Cook; Advin Urology; Ease Electronics Systems; UNION MEDICAL CO.,LTD.; CONMED Corporation; Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC; Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments Corporation; Medline Industries, Inc.; Fazzini; Quirumed S.L.U; Intuitive Surgical and KLS Martin Group among others.
This procedure finds its application where in the incision required is of small size, wherein the tissue can be held by the forceps electrode. This method also significantly reduces the chances of damage to surrounding tissues of the area being targeted. The devices range from forceps, sealing devices, generators and various other accompanying devices.
Segmentation: Global Bipolar Electrosurgical Devices Market
- By Product (Advanced Vessel Sealing Devices, Bipolar Forceps)
- By Surgical Application (General Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Urologic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Others)
- By End-Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Clinics, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global bipolar electrosurgical devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bipolar electrosurgical devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing demand for better quality of medical devices that are safer in operations is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence of diseases globally wherein the electrosurgical procedures are applicable is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Rising levels of geriatric population globally is expected to augment growth of the market
- High levels of concerns regarding the complications associated with these surgical procedures
- Growing focus on the development of laser technology for surgical procedures is also expected to present a restraint for the market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global bipolar electrosurgical devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818