Google Chromebooks are one of the most trending computers these days in the market. They are the best and the cheapest alternatives to the Windows and Mac computers. You can use these computers for various purposes, and they always provide the best computing experience to its users. And let’s face it, we spend plenty of our time on the desktop of our computer system, that is why we should make it something worth looking at. Well, most of the people get quickly bored with the same wallpaper on their computer’s desktop. Changing desktop wallpaper and theme on Windows and Mac are different as compared to doing it on the Google Chromebook. And if you are a new user of Google Chromebook, then you need to know the ways to change the wallpaper and theme on your Chromebook.
Just like Apple and Windows computers, there are various options through which you can set any image on your Google Chromebook’s desktop. Do you want to know how to do that? Are you a new user of the Google Chromebook? If that is the case, then now, no need to go anywhere else. Here, you will get the ways to change the wallpaper and theme on your Google Chromebook. We are going to provide you with the methods of doing so. So, please keep reading the article to know more.
The Methods to Change the Wallpaper and Theme on Google Chromebook
Along with many pre-installed wallpapers, there are thousands of free themes that you can get on the Chrome Web Store for your Google Chromebook. You can even set your image as your Chromebook wallpaper. By setting wallpaper and theme, you can give a more personalized look to your Chromebook. Anyone can change the wallpaper and theme on their Google Chromebook very quickly and easily. And to do that, you will need to go through a procedure that includes some simple steps that anyone can follow without any difficulty. So, now, here, we are guiding you with the steps to do so. Let’s see what these steps are. Take a look below:
The Steps to Change the Wallpaper on Your Chromebook
You need to follow the mentioned below steps to set different wallpaper on your Chromebook. Here are these steps:
- To change the wallpaper on your Chromebook, firstly, you will need to turn on your Chromebook computer.
- Go to the taskbar menu that is given at the bottom right corner of your desktop screen.
- Now, open the Chromebook Settings by clicking on the “Settings” icon.
- Select the option of the “Personalisation” that you can find on the left panel of the Settings window.
- From there, you have to click on the option of the “Wallpaper.”
- After clicking on the “Wallpaper,” you will be provided with the list of the pre-installed images. In the left panel, you will get categories of the wallpapers from which you can select any of them.
- Select any of the categories and choose and click on any image that you want to set as your Chromebook background. Click on the option of “Save” to save the image on your desktop.
- If you want to set an image stored on your Chromebook computer, then you can do that by selecting the option of “My Images” from the categories. And then, go to the “Download Folder” and choose any image that you wish to set as your Chromebook background.
The Steps to Change the Theme on Your Chromebook
Here’s what you need to do to change the theme on your Chromebook. Follow these steps:
- If you are going to change the theme on your Chromebook, then, first, open Google Chrome on your Chromebook.
- Now, select the three-dotted icon that you can see at the top right corner of your screen.
- From there, select the option of “Settings.”
- After reaching the “Settings” screen, click on the option of the “Appearance” in the left panel of the settings screen.
- And now, go through the option of the “Browser Themes.”
- After this, you will reach the Themes Section of the Chrome Web Store. From there, you can explore thousands of options of the Themes from which you can select any of the options.
- Click on the theme that you want to set on your Chromebook and then select the option of “Add to Chrome.”
- And now, after the installation of the theme, it will automatically apply to the Chrome interface.
So, this is how you can change the wallpaper and theme on your Chromebook. Try these steps and set any image and theme as per your preferences. The whole procedure will only take a few minutes, but it’s worth giving it a try. And for more information like this, stay tuned with us and visit our website.