veterinary diagnostics market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.76% in the forecast period of 2020 -2026. Veterinary diagnostics refers to the test which determines the various disorders related to animals. These tests are done by taking feces, blood and tissue samples of animals.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global veterinary diagnostics market are IDEXX, Abaxis, NEOGEN CORPORATION, bioMérieux SA, Randox Laboratories Ltd., QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Heska Corporation, Zoetis, Covetrus, IDvet, Pfizer Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Virbac, Mindray DS USA Inc., VCA Inc., URIT MEDICAL ELECTRONIC CO. LTD., BPC Biosed srl, HORIBA Ltd., FUJIFILM Corporation, Alvedia and ACON Laboratories Inc. among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-veterinary-diagnostics-market
The innovations in the medical field which had been developed for veterinary diagnostics help determine the cause of the disease, so that proper treatment methods can be utilized for its treatment. The methods used in veterinary diagnostics are immunodiagnostics, molecular testing, hematology and clinical chemistry.
Segmentation: Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market
- By Product (Instruments, Consumables)
- By Technology (Immunodiagnostics, Clinical Biochemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Hematology, Urinalysis, Others)
- By Animal Type (Companion Animals, Livestock Animals)
- By End User (Reference Laboratories, Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics, Point-of-Care/In-House Testing, Research Institutes & Universities)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Veterinary diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares veterinary diagnostics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- The companion animal population has surged which is driving the growth of the market
- The rising prevalence of animal zoonotic diseases is propelling the growth of the market
- Surging demand for animal-derived food products is fueling the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for pet insurance and growing animal health expenditure is boosting the growth of the market
- The number of veterinary practitioners and income levels have increased in the developed economies is contributing to the growth of the market
- The surging pet care costs is restraining the growth of the market
- The substandard healthcare facilities in low and middle income countries is hampering the growth of the market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global veterinary diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818