Hip pain is one of the most common issues seen now days. When this hip pain starts to interrupt in your daily life and some of the activities like standing or walking becomes difficult, then it gives us the clue about the cause of pain. Most of the causes of the hip pain when you stand or walk aren’t considered very serious, but some of them require hip joint replacement surgery.
Most often times, the hip pain that interrupts in our day to day life has different causes than the other types of pain.
Here in the blog post, we’ll discuss some of the potential causes of this type of hip pain. Those are as follows:
- Arthritis: When the situation occurs that your body’s immune system starts to attack the healthy tissues in our body, then arthritis could occur. This situation can cause extreme pain and stiffness in the hip area. Some of the extreme symptoms can literally worse the morning and vigorous activities which can actually make walking difficult.
- Osteoarthritis: It is a degenerative joint disease. This situation occurs when the cartilage between the bones wears and tears away which leaves the bone exposed. The bone surfaces rub against each other which cause extreme pain and stiffness. The hip is commonly affected joint. The pain can become severe over the time. Some of the load bearing activities can cause extreme pain and stiffness. And if it’s left untreated for a long time, then it can cause joint deformities.
- Bursitis: According to the best orthopedic doctor in Bhopal, Bursitis occurs when the fluid-filled sacs which is referred to as the bursae becomes inflamed or swollen. This situation becomes much more painful when you press the affected area.
- Sciatica: It is a compression of the sciatic nerve which runs from the lower back then through the hips and then towards the legs. The pain that occurs from sciatica can range from just mild ache to the sharp pain. This pain feels like a jolt of shock on the affected area.
- Hip labral tear: It is an injury which is occurred to the labral. It is a soft tissue which covers the hip socket. It also helps your hip to move. The hip labral tear could be caused by the structural issues like extreme injuries or the osteoarthritis. Most of the hip labral tears don’t show any symptoms. But if it shows, one must decide to consult the best orthopedic doctor in Bhopal.