Here we will guide you on how to get PayPal Merchant Account. PayPal is an online e-commerce service platform that permits you to send and receive money through the internet. 5 Star Processing also provides merchant services that allow you to accept PayPal payments through your website or online store for goods, services. This blog will guide you through the process of acquiring a merchant account on PayPal.
- Visit the PayPal website to sign up page.
- Choose your nation or region and language by using the drop-down menus.
- Choose what type of account is yours. To acquire a merchant account, click the “Get Started” button underneath the “Business” option.
- Choose the payment solution that you are using with your PayPal account. Various solutions are used in different situations. For instance, if you want to accept PayPal payments for goods you sell through eBay; choose the “PayPal for your eBay business” option. Choose “I don't know” if you are unsure which payment solution will best suit your needs. Follow the guidelines to determine the payment solution that's best for you.
- Enter the information related to your business including business name, address, location info, primary currency, and email id.
- Enter the business owner's contact information. If you are the owner of the business, then enter your own personal info. If someone else owns the business, have them enter their personal information.
- Click to continue.
- Enter a legitimate email address that will be utilized for marking into your PayPal account and make and affirm another password.
- Pick and answer a security question. These will be utilized to recoup your secret key on the off chance that you overlook it.
- Enter the security code.
- Click the “Sign Up” button in the bottom right-hand corner to finish the process.
- Log in to your PayPal merchant account and visit the Account Tools page to set up your merchant payment solution.
For any query, you can call 5 Star Processing: + (888) 253 9692, they will help you to get a PayPal merchant account.
Related: Difference between Merchant account vs PayPal