COVID-19 pandemic has affected the whole world and every country was in the lockdown. Travel came to a halt during the lockdown period, but now the world is slowly coming back to life. People started going out, but COVID-19 has changed the way of vacationing. It can never go back in an old-fashion way, although we can say that we are moving towards and accepting the new way of travel, which is beneficial for everyone. Now people are choosing to travel with the new set of rules. The world will never be the same and neither are the ways of traveling post-pandemic.
The hospitality sector is also one of the most affected businesses during the pandemic lockdown period. However, now they are working tirelessly to get back on track and offer the best to the tourists. Recently, the reopening of numerous national parks brings good news for the wildlife enthusiasts among which Jim Corbett National Park is among the renowned getaways. It is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations. For the travellers, Corbett National Park hotels open online bookings for the stay. Corbett The Baagh is a celebrated resort which has reopened for the tourists by keeping all the necessary precautions and government guidelines in mind.
Post coronavirus the hospitality sector will grow by adjusting to a world where all the activities will change. Now, tourists have some different expectations, which need to cater to the safety and security of the staff and tourists. Here are the ways how COVID-19 pandemic will change the way we vacation on resorts:
- Safety is the new security for tourists. Cleanliness concern is the major factor, which tourists will look for during their stay.
- A new trend of contactless service which will include digital transactions and digitally ordering from the menu will come into the picture.
- Maintaining the social distancing in restaurants, bars, and common areas will be mandatory.
- Frequently disinfecting and sanitizing the rooms, lobby, and high-touch surfaces will be a common practice.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in the hotel.
- Wear a mask and using sanitizers will not be a compulsion, it will be a necessity to remain safe for everyone.
- Regular temperature checks of employees and tourists will be normal.
Be ready to embrace this new change during your stay as it is necessary to adopt the changes in the hospitality sector for tourists and staff. Self-awareness is key to remain safe and to keep others safe. Everyone needs to take responsibility and it will help during the travel as well.
If you are struggling to cope with the lockdown blues and looking for a much-needed outing, then here is good news for you. We are here to serve with you on your upcoming holiday trip. We are among the best Jim Corbett hotels and serves the world-class facilities to our guests. We are working day and night for the hygiene and safe stay of the tourists. At Corbett The Baagh, we are committed to providing world-class facilities without compromising the security, which allows you to travel with great peace of mind.