Are you facing trouble in completing your data mining assignment help? Are you looking for a reliable company who can serve you with data mining assignment help services? Well, do not worry! We are here to help you with complete assistance in terms of providing data mining assignment help services. Data mining is a very complicated field of computer science and it has lots of topics and subtopics under its belt. Students are asked to prepare different types of assignment tasks related to its topics. But, as they do not have the required understanding and time to work on the assignment, it gets them stressed as they will not be able to notch up the grades they are looking for.
What is data mining?
Data mining is the extraction of patterns and knowledge from large amounts of data, not the extraction (mining) of data itself. In the process of discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of machine learning, statistics, and database systems.
In the early stage for identifying patterns in data we use Bayes' theorem and regression analysis. But as data sets have grown in size and complexity, discoveries in computer science such as neural networks, cluster analysis, genetic algorithms , decision trees and decision rules , and support vector machines has augmented with indirect, automated data processing.
Data mining involves six common classes of tasks:
- Anomaly detection (outlier/change/deviation detection) – The identification of unusual data records, that might be interesting or data errors that require further investigation.
- Association rule learning (dependency modeling) – Searches for relationships between variables. For example, a supermarket might gather data on customer purchasing habits. Using association rule learning, the supermarket can determine which products are frequently bought together and use this information for marketing purposes. This is sometimes referred to as market basket analysis.
- Clustering – is the task of discovering groups and structures in the data that are in some way or another "similar", without using known structures in the data.
- Classification – is the task of generalizing known structure to apply to new data. For example, an e-mail program might attempt to classify an e-mail as "legitimate" or as "spam".
- Regression – attempts to find a function that models the data with the least error that is, for estimating the relationships among data or datasets.
- Summarization – providing a more compact representation of the data set, including visualization and report generation.
Data mining software and applications:
- KNIME: The Konstanz Information Miner, a user-friendly and comprehensive data analytics framework.
- NLTK (Natural Language Toolkit): A suite of libraries and programs for symbolic and statistical natural language processing (NLP) for the Python language.
- scikit-learn is an open-source machine learning library for the Python programming language.
- Torch: An open-source deep learning library for the Lua programming language and scientific computing framework with wide support for machine learning algorithms.
- Weka: A suite of machine learning software applications written in the Java programming language.
- RapidMiner: An environment for machine learning and data mining experiments.
Why Should You Hire Us for Data Mining Homework Help?
We have numerous data mining experts to solve student’s data mining homework assignments. We provide the best data mining homework help to the student in exchange for an affordable price and deliver an extraordinary copy of data mining course work before the deadline. We are available 24*7 for you.