Silagra 50 Mg
Description Of Silagra 50 Mg:
silagra 50mg medicine contain sildenafil 50mg, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps men including erectile dysfunction (impotence) to achieve & preserve an mechanism when sexually aroused. Silagra tablets 50mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood stream & causing an structure, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Silagra 50 will only performance if you are sexually aroused.
How To Take Silagra 50 Mg:
Take this silagra 50 mg medicine orally accompanied by a cup of water. The dose should be taken 1 hour prior to organize sexual activity as per recommandation. Silagra medicine should never be taken more often than 1 time per day. You should never eat this Silagra medication more often than directed.
How To Work Silagra 50 Mg:
buy silagra 50mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It job by comfortable the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood stream into the penis on sexual stimulation. This helps you achieve & maintain a hard, erect penis right for sexual activity.
Dosage Of Silagra 50 Mg:
The usual starting dose of Sildenafil is 50 Mg 1 time daily. lt should be taken prior to 30-40 minutes of intercourse. Depending on effectiveness & tolerance; the dose may be raised to a maximum recommended dose of 100 Mg or decreased to 25 Mg. The maximum dosing frequency is once per day.
Some factors are associated with increased plasma levels of sildenafil: age 65, hepatic impairment, severe renal damage & concomitant use of ketoconazole, itraconazole, Erythromycin. Since higher plasma levels may increase both the efficacy and incidence of adverse events, a starting dose of 25 Mg should be think in these patients.
Side-effects Of Silagra 50 Mg:
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- muscle aches
- sensitivity to light
Warning Of Silagra 50 Mg:
- Are allergic to silagra or any of the other Factors of this tablet
- Have ever had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest suffering, heart slip, irregular heart beats, heart attack or narrowing of the aortic valve)
- Have ever had a stroke
- Have low or high blood pressure
- Have ever had severe vision problem
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have ever had any blood problems, along sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your physician for advice prior to taking this medicine
Storage Of Silagra 50 Mg:
Keep your medicine in a cool & dry place where the temperature will stay underneath 30°C.
For more visit genericday.com