Global consumer genomics market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 20.45% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Consumer genomics is related with the sequencing, interpretation and sequencing of the genome.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global consumer genomics market are 23andMe, Inc., Gene by Gene, Mapmygenome - Know Yourself, Color Genomics, Inc., Helix OpCo LLC, MyHeritage Ltd, Pathway Genomics, Veritas Genetics, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Xcode Life, Diagnomics, Inc., Toolbox Genomics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., QIAGEN, Eurofins Scientific, Genomic Health, Invitae Corporation, Nebula Genomics, PerkinElmer Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies and others
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-consumer-genomics-market
They are widely used in application such as diagnostics, wellness and nutrition, reproductive healthcare, genetic relatedness, ancestry and others. If genotypes are known, this helps the individual to know about their ancestry inference, disease risks and other trait expression. Increasing prevalence for personalized genomics is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Consumer Genomics Market
- By Application (Genetic Relatedness, Diagnostics, Lifestyle, Wellness, & Nutrition, Ancestry, Reproductive Health, Personalized Medicine & Pharmacogenetic Testing, Sports Nutrition & Health, Others)
- By Technology (PCR, Sequencing, Microarray, Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification, Other Technologies)
- By Product and Service (Consumables, Systems & Software, Services)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global consumer genomics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of consumer genomics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising demand for personalized genomics is driving the market
- Increasing access to DTC service due to decrease rate of genotyping will also drive market
- Rising investments by companies in consumer genomics will also propel the market growth
- Growing consumer and physicians interest in DTC kits & consequent is also contributing as a factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing clinical and ethical problems related to the use of DTC products & personalized treatment will restrain market growth
- Strict norms associated with the use of DTC genetic tests will also hamper the market growth
- Lack of adoption of home-based genetic tests due to misleading results will also restrict the growth of the market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global consumer genomics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818