Summary - A new market study, titled “Global Q Fever Market Research Report Forecast to 2023” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Q fever is a mild disease with flu-like symptoms. In Q fever, the infection is caused by the bacterium Coxiella burnetii. Many patients have no symptoms at all, while, in some cases, the infection could reoccur/resurface years later. Chronic Q fever may damage the heart, liver, brain, lungs, and could cause diabetes in some cases.
The major factors driving the growth of the market include rising prevalence of Q fever coupled with increasing Q fever hospitalization rates, rising worldwide cattle, sheep, and goat population, growth in risk factors of Q fever, and globally growing geriatric population.
The global Q fever market has been segmented on the basis of type, diagnosis, treatment, end user, and region.
The global Q fever market, by type, has been segmented into acute and chronic.
The global Q fever market, by diagnosis, has been segmented into serology tests and others.
The global Q fever market, by treatment, has been segmented into antibiotics and surgery.
The global Q fever market, by end user, has been segmented into patients, hospitals and clinics, and others.
The global Q fever market is expected to reach a market value of USD 9,850.65 million by 2023 from USD 6,249.68 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.83% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023. In 2017, Asia-Pacific held the highest share of the market at 44.9%, followed by the Middle East and Africa with a share of 25.4%.
Merck KGaA, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Pfizer Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd, Sanofi S. A., Melinta Therapeutics, Inc., Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Yashica Pharmaceuticals, and AtoxBio.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Q fever market
- To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Q fever market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by type, diagnosis, treatment, end user, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Q fever market
- Q fever Companies
- Associations and Organizations
- The global Q fever market is expected to reach USD 9,850.65 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.83% from 2018 to 2023
- On the basis of type, the chronic segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.33% during the forecast period
- On the basis of diagnosis, the serology tests segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.32% during the forecast period
- On the basis of treatment, the antibiotics segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.32% during the forecast period
- On the basis of end user, the patients segment accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% during the forecast period
o North America
o Latin America
o Rest of Europe
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +162-825-80070 (US)
Ph: +44 203 500 2763 (UK)