Global data center solutions market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Data center solutions are the collection of products and services required for the management, operations and maintenance of data centers. These solutions range from all of the components required for the successful establishment and initialization of data centers, as well as the integration services, supporting services, and any other miscellaneous requirements.
Segmentation: Global Data Center Solutions Market
- By Electrical Solution (Power Distribution & Measurement, Power Backup, Cabling Infrastructure)
- By Mechanical Solution (Air-Conditioning, Chillers, Economizers, Cooling Towers, Server Cooling, Management Systems, Others)
- By Security Solutions (Logical Security, Physical Security)
- By Service (Consulting Service, System Integration Services, Professional Services)
- By User Type (Mid-Size Data Centers, Enterprise Data Centers, Large Data Centers), Vertical (BFSI, Telecom & IT, Government, Energy, Healthcare, Others)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-center-solutions-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center solutions market are Schneider Electric; ABB; Vertiv Group Corp.; Rittal GmbH & Co. KG; Black Box Corporation; Eaton; Delta Electronics, Inc.; Tripp Lite; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Siemens; Ciena Corporation; Cisco; Equinix, Inc.; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Nokia; Honeywell International Inc.; IBM Corporation; Dell; Symantec Corporation; Digital Realty; STULZ GMBH; FUJITSU; Asetek, Inc. among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data Center Solutions Market
Global data center solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center solutions market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing focus of various data centers providers to reduce the emissions associated with their infrastructures; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Significant rise in the usage and dependency of an organization on data centers for their operational needs can also act as a market driver
- Lower incidences of infrastructure failure and downtime due to better quality of services being provided by specialized organizations can also boost the market growth
- High prevalence of IoT, AI and machine learning solutions for better integration of cyber security solutions drives the market growth
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the data centers resulting in various small-scale and medium-sized enterprises utilizing colocation data centers or cloud can hamper the market growth
- Lack of information regarding the presence of low-cost, low-resource consumption solutions for data centers can also restrict the growth of this market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818