Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Overview
The global uninterruptable power supply (UPS) market held a value in the range of $10.5 billion to $11.0 billion in 2018. On top that substantial market revenue pocket, the value of the uninterruptible power supply market estimated to grow at a steady CAGR ranging from 3% to 5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Though the demands for the uninterrupted power source is incessantly coming from all over the world, the Asia-Pacific region is currently generating the most substantial chunk, with a global demand share ranging from 28% to 32% as of 2018. Moreover, gauging the imminent need for uninterrupted power supply in every industry, the key sector identified by the analyst from where the demands are high is the consumer electronics sector. With a growing CAGR of 4% to 5% in the market forecast period of 2019 to 2025, the consumer electronics industry is expected to yield huge profits to the uninterrupted power supply market.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Outlook
The UPS market is taking a leap towards further alliance on a global scale. This global outlook refers to more accessible operational, service, and sales teams for consumers in untapped locations. Moreover, the popularity of green and efficient products has been an important inclusion in product offerings from the vendors. Some of the products offered from the vendors comprise of a continual power system, emergency power system, standby generators, supercapacitors, and backup power system¬–all of these techniques are applied to achieve swift and uninterrupted battery backup at the time of power disruption.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Growth Drivers
- The trend of process automation in factories and industries will increase the power requirements in these infrastructures. According to the analyst of the report, the players in the factory and industrial automation market as well as process automation market will generate humongous demand in the uninterruptible power supply marketplace in the near future.
- The rapidly expanding cloud computing technologies or the round-the-clock reliance on network services for ensuring business continuity is fueling the demand for UPS.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market TrendsIn May 2017, Kohler Co. acquired Pure Power Systems from Dublin, an independent service provider and distributor of uninterruptible power supply systems with an aim to enhance the UPS services in the U.K. Integrated cloud data storage solution provider and Piller Power Systems Technology have concluded one deal to establish its new campus in India to exploit benefits such as easy maintenance, high scalability, and high availability.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Challenges
- The most common challenge that uninterruptible power supply market is expected to face is power shortage. The UPS system vendors often face problems related to scarcity of power which affects the power dependent operations.
- The issue of voltage surge is also one of the challenges in the UPS system. As a spike or sag in voltage could harm the machinery using the UPS system.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Research Scope:The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the uninterruptible power supply market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of uninterruptible power supply market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Report: Industry CoverageThe uninterruptible power supply market can be segmented on the basis of power rating into 0-5 kVA, 5-50 kVA, 50-100 kVA, 100-500 kVA, and above 500 kVA. On the basis of topology, it can be classified into standby, line interactive, and online. By application this market is divided into desktop, cordless phone, servers and racks, television and others. Additionally, by end user residential, commercial, military, marine, data centers, and others, following the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Inquiry Before Buying The uninterruptible power supply market report also analyzes the major geographic regions as well as the major countries in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia