Global e-waste management market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2026. E-waste refers to the rejected or discarded waste of electronic devices. They can also lead to environmental risks. E-waste management refers to the proper management of electronic waste, whether is properly disposed of or recycled or reused.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global e-waste management market are Tetronics (International) Limited, Boliden Group, GEEP, Umicore, Attero.in, ERI, Adatte E-Waste Management, TRADEBE, Aqua Metals Inc., Aurubis, Call2Recycle Inc., CIMELIA RESOURCE RECOVERY PTE LTD., COM2 Recycling Solutions, Ecomation Oy, ENGITEC TECHNOLOGIES SPA, ENIRO-HUB HOLDINGS LTD., RSR Corporation, Waste Management Inc., Sims Recycling Solutions Inc., MRI e-cycle solutions and LifeSpan International Inc. among others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-e-waste-management-market
There are various side effects of toxicity of e-waste like chronic damage to brain, DNA damage, neural damage and also disrupts the endocrine system. The various companies should adopt various techniques like recycling and refurbishing and also inventory management, production process modification.
Segmentation: Global E-Waste Management Market
- By Material Type (Rhodium, Selenium, Germanium, Tellurium, Tantalum, Palladium, Gallium, Platinum, Silver, Gold)
- By Application Type (Disposal, Reuse, Landfill, Incineration, Recycle)
- By Recycler Type (Glass Recycler, Metal Recycler, Plastic Recycler, Printed Circuit Board Recycler)
- By Material Recovery (Metal, Plastic, Glass, Others)
- By Source Type (Household Appliances, Entertainment and Consumer Electronics, IT and Telecommunication, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Global e-waste management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of e-waste management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa
- Short lifecycle of electronic products is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness about the conservation of environment and health is contributing to the market growth
- Surge in the availability of valuable substance in electronic waste is boosting the growth of the market
- Stringent regulations and compliances by the government is propelling the market growth
- Scarcity of sources of precious metal is driving the growth of the market
- High cost incurred in recycling due to lack of awareness is hindering the growth of the market
- Low number of electronic waste collection zone is restricting the growth of the market
- Less awareness in developed regions is hampering the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818