The Global Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market is expected to reach a valuation of USD 8,067.2 Million at a CAGR of 6.38% by 2024, according to the latest research report from Market Research Future (MRFR). The global Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market was valued at USD 5,624.2 Million in 2018, according to the report.
In the last two years, demand for MLCCs has increased significantly due to increased demand for automotive parts, the introduction of 5 G and the rapid adoption of IoT. High capacity MLCCs are in demand for IoT devices due to the high reliability and long service life they offer. Also increasing the need for high-end condensers is the demand for high-performance electronics and electrical equipment. MLCC has many benefits including large capacity and voltage range, highly reliable efficiency, compactness and stable temperature dependence.
Smartphone manufacturers focus on optimizing user experience by enhancing battery efficiency which creates the need for multi-layered ceramic capacitors. Furthermore, electric vehicle growth is expected to increase demand for high-end multilayer ceramic condensers due to increased government initiatives and the need for optimum power batteries. In addition to consumers and autos, MLCCs are in high demand in medical electronics and industrial equipment MLCCs are used in high frequency applications in telecom networks, cellular base stations, GPS devices, and TV set-top boxes.
Samsung Electro-Mechanics (South Korea), Darfon Electronics Corp. (Taiwan), TDK Corporation (Japan), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan), AVX Corporation (US), API Technologies Corp. (US), Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd. (Japan), NIC Components Corp. (US), Walsin Technology Corporation (Taiwan), YAGEO Corporation (Taiwan), KEMET (US), Würth Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany),Vishay Intertechnology (US), SAMWHA ELECTRIC (South Korea), and MARUWA CO., LTD. (Japan).
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7738
- By type, the market has been segmented into Class I and Class II. The Class I segment has been sub-divided into C0G/ NP0, U2J, and others. The Class II segment has been further divided into X7R, X5R, Y5V, Z5U, and others. C0G/NP0 contributed to the largest revenue share in 2018 under the Class I segment; it is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. Under the Class II segment, X7R dominated the market in 2018.
- By application, the multilayer ceramic capacitor market has been segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, and others. The consumer electronics segment dominated the multilayer ceramic capacitor market in 2018; it is expected to contribute a significant revenue share to the market during the forecast period due to the extensive use of multilayer ceramic capacitors in consumer electronics. The healthcare segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
Global demand for multilayer ceramic condensers is expected to increase at a significant rate over the forecast period. Geographical analysis was carried out for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (including Middle East, Africa and South America). North America is also expected to experience enormous demand for multilayer ceramic capacitor technology, while Europe is expected to rise during the forecast period at a significant CAGR due to the growing demand for automotive components.
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
Get More Information: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/multilayer-ceramic-capacitor-market-7738
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
- Executive Summary
- Key Business Trends
- Regional Trends and Growth
- Product Trends
- End-use Trends
- Definition and Forecast Parameters
- Multilayer ceramic capacitors Market Segmentation
- Multilayer ceramic capacitors Market Landscape
- Vendor Matrix
- Company Profiles
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]