Have you just started using an iPhone or iPad? Just like you create a profile for WhatsApp Or Instagram, you need to create a profile for iMessage. iMessage is a messaging platform that is developed by Apple for all of its devices. Creating an iMessaging profile is an easy task that can be accomplished by any of the iOS device users. On your iMessage profile, you can set a name and a display picture of your choice. If you are a new user of iPhone, iPad, or any iOS device and don’t know the procedure for creating an iMessage profile, don’t worry. In the following article, you will get to know how you can create your iMessage profile. If you are running iOS 13 or higher versions on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily perform this task on your iPhone and iPad. Also, you can use a photo, memoji, or Animoji as your display picture.
Here, we have mentioned the complete procedure to create your iMessage profile on your iPhone or iPad. By following the methods, you will set a username and profile picture for your iMessage profile. So, all you need to do to get the way is to read this full article.
Process for Creating an iMessage Profile on an iPhone and iPad
The profile picture and display name you will set for your iMessage profile will be visible to your contacts. But, if you want, you can have complete control over your profile details. Here’s how you can create an iMessage profile on your iPhone and iPad:
- To get started, first of all, you will have to choose a display picture and then a name for your iMessage profile. Start with the procedure by launching the Settings app on your device.
- Now, scroll through your device screen and choose the option of “Messages” from the apps list.
- Now, go through the option of “Share name and Photo.”
- And after this, you will be able to view the iMessage profile setup window. Here, you will need to click on the “Choose Name and Photo” button.
- You will then get multiple options for setting up a display picture for your Apple iMessage profile. Choose any of the options and proceed further.
- If you want to set a photo as your iMessage profile display picture, you will have to tap on the “Photos” button.
- In your photo gallery, you can select any image to set it as your iMessage profile picture. Tap on any picture to select it.
- After reaching the next screen, adjust the picture’s size to set it as your display picture. And after that, go through the “Choose” button. You can also apply any filters to your profile picture. And now, select the “Done” button to proceed with the method.
- Now, tap on the “Continue” button to set a name for your iMessage profile. You will receive a pop-up message on your screen asking you if you want to use the same picture for your Apple account.
- On the next screen, start typing your first name in the first field and then type the second name in the second field.
- And next, you will reach the “Share Automatically” section. Here, you will be provided with two options, including “Contacts Only” and “Always Ask.” You can select any of the options. And that’s it.
So, this is the way to create an iMessage profile on your iPhone and iPad. Try the steps now. And to receive more information, you can take a tour of our website and read more blogs.