The global breast imaging market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled "Breast Imaging Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Imaging Modality (Breast MRI Mammography, Breast Tomosynthesis, Galactography, Scinti-mammography), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Diagnostic Centres, Cancer Care Centres), Geography Forecast till 2026". The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/breast-imaging-market-100218
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other breast imaging market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Leading Players operating in the Breast Imaging Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Siemens Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hologic Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Dilon Technologies, Inc.
- CMR Naviscan
- Thorlabs, Inc.
Rising Awareness About Early Diagnosis to Propel Growth in North America
Geographically, the global breast imaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the market owing to increasing awareness about the early diagnosis of breast cancer. The increasing demand for enhanced diagnostic technologies is expected to create opportunities for the market in North America. Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to exhibit high potential for the market owing to the increasing prevalence of breast cancer in African countries. In addition, the rising awareness about breast disorders by non-governmental organizations and women & child care departments is likely to bode well for the market in Africa. In addition, a large pool of undiagnosed patient population in the regions is predicted to boost the market growth.
Regional Analysis for Breast Imaging Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Breast Imaging Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Breast Imaging Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Breast Imaging Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles