Samsung printers are the most efficient printers in the market. They are known for their long life and smooth printing quality. But sometimes we need to reset the Samsung Printer factory default in order to make it work in a proper manner. Or you can instantly, search for Samsung Printer Repair in San Antonio. In this article, we will help you in learning about the steps you can use to reset the Samsung Printer to Factory Default. But before that let’s see how can we riser the Samsung printer in various ways:
- Basic Resetting
- Using Raw and simple package
- Manual reset
The benefit of Resetting the Samsung Printer Factory default is that it will effectively eliminate the given IP for the unit.
Also, the resetting process for the printers keeps on changing depending on the make and model of the Samsung printer. Though, the reset process involves detaching the network cable from the printer, which can be set to the factory settings.
(Note: If you faced any issues like a paper jam or anything else it will be very helpful to you if you reset the printer.)
Now, we will describe all the above-mentioned methods one by one to reset Samsung Printer to factory default.
Method 1: Basic Resetting
- Press the keys in quick succession MENU # 1 9 3 4.
- Now you will see a message on your display saying TECH.
- You have to select the MENU key again and press ENTER.
- On-screen you will read the message TECH MODE.
- You have to select the < key two times. The operator panel in your system will show NEW CARTRIDGE.
- Press ENTER.
- Now, the panel will show YES, you have to again use the ENTER key.
- You can now exit from this mode by pressing MENU # 1 9 3 4 again one after another.
Method 2: Using Raw and simple package
Raw Package contains original firmware from Samsung with patches and firmware downloads. If you use this package you have to run the complete steps. And if you use a simple package you only have to do the final step.
- Run the firmware down-loader
- DO NOT turn off or disconnect the printer or computer during this process.
- And, to exit the down-loader, press any key to turn off your printer for 10 seconds.
- Now turn it on.
Method 3: Manual reset
It is one of the easiest ways you can use to reset your Samsung printer.
All you have to do is to turn the printer off.
Make sure that the printer is off before moving on to the next step.
Remove the power cord.
Leave the printer unplugged for a few minutes.
Plug the printer backs in.
Press and hold the stop button for two to three seconds.
Check by printing any demo page.
I hope this article helped you in many ways. If you still face the same problem then you can search for Samsung Printer Repair in San Antonio.