Pandora is a popular subscription-based music streaming service that is owned by Sirius XM Holdings. It allows you to listen to your favorite songs, podcasts, and other audio content. But many users are reporting that they are unable to use Pandora on their Windows 10 device. If you want to solve this issue, then you have to follow this blog carefully.
Launch the Windows Store Applications Troubleshooter
- Navigate to the Windows Search section on your PC.
- Thereafter, insert ‘troubleshooting’ in it and select the OK button to launch the Troubleshoot Settings screen.
- You should select the ‘Additional troubleshooters’ option.
- Later, choose the Windows Store Applications to select the button of ‘Run troubleshooter.’
- In case the application troubleshooter finds any problems, follow the on-screen instructions.
Disable the Antivirus Software
- To disable the antivirus of Windows Security, select the button of ‘Type here to search’ from the taskbar.
- After that, input ‘windows security’ in it and hit the Enter button.
- You should choose the ‘Windows Security’ option from the results.
- Later, choose the option of ‘Virus and threat protection.’
- Go to the ‘Manage settings’ option to launch the remaining options.
- Now, switch the toggle of ‘Real-time protection’ to disable it.
Refresh the Windows Update
- Hit the Windows and R hotkeys simultaneously for opening the Run pop-up.
- Afterward, insert ‘services.msc’ in it and hit the Enter key to invoke the Services screen.
- Then select the Windows Update and right-click on it to choose the option of Stop.
- Navigate to the Background Intelligent Service, and right-click on it, then pick the Stop button.
- You should select the button of the taskbar for File Explorer.
- Later, invoke this folder in the File Explorer: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\
- Press the Ctrl button to choose every content from the folder of SoftwareDistribution.
- Now, reach the tab of Home and select the Delete button.
- Finally, reboot Windows 10, then attempt opening Pandora.
Reset the Pandora Application
- Hold the button of ‘Type here to search’ over the taskbar of Windows 10.
- Thereafter, insert ‘apps’ in it and select the OK button.
- You should choose the ‘Apps & features’ to launch that tab inside the Settings.
- Later, choose Pandora and click on Advanced options.
- You have to select the option of Reset.
- Now, tap on the Reset once again.
Reset the Microsoft Store Cache
- Launch the Run pop-up.
- Thereafter, input ‘cmd’ in it and hit the Enter button to invoke the Command Prompt.
- Later, insert this command: wsreset.exe
- Now, hit the Return button.
John Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Mcafee.com/activate and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.