There are many clarifications for why you are unable to take a card payment in point of sale. To Contact processing cards inside QuickBooks Desktop Point of sale notice the steps below:
Here Are Just Some of the mistakes That You Might experience when unable to accept payment in point of sale.
- Wrong PIN
- Wrong Bank Card Type
- Wrong Merchant Number
- Maybe unpermitted card type
- Card never inscribe
- Wrong merchant accounts
- Maybe unknown merchant accounts info
An invalid entry by the employee or customer or Internal Server errors leads to the above-mentioned errors. Follow the below-given measures to identify the main cause of these issues:
- To spot whether the challenge is originating from the card or system type, use an alternative card process the trade.
- Try keying in the card info rather than inserting the card.
- Try yet another station/terminal.
If you are using a charge card:
- Be sure that the card is provided with a credit card rather than a debit card logo.
- Make sure your Merchant Account is accurately installed to process your card type that your user is already using.