Polyethylene pipes market is estimated to grow at growth a rate of 4.8% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Market is driven by trend of repairing and replacing existing piping systems for municipal piping systems which has been obsolete.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the polyethylene pipes are ongoing construction and rehabilitation of old or obsolete municipal pipe systems and easy installation, flexible, resistant and low cost and over traditional materials. On the other hand, strict laws imposed on usage of polyethylene pipes may hinder the growth of the market.
Key Players: Global Polyethylene Pipes Market
DOWDUPONT is going to dominate the polyethylene pipes market following with Exxon Mobil Corporation, SABIC and LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. along with others such as ISCO Industries, TPL Plastech Limited, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., Dura-Line Corporation, Falcon Pipes Pvt. Ltd., Akzo Nobel N.V., Borealis AG, P.E.S. Co., COMAP group, SILON s.r.o., ARKEMA S.A among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyethylene-pipes-market
Market Segmentation: Global Polyethylene Pipes Market
The global polyethylene pipes market is segmented based on type into four notable segments; high density polyethylene (HDPE), low density polyethylene (LDPE), linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), and cross link polyethylene (PEX/XLPE). The Polyethylene pipes market is dominated by HDPE with 62.1% market share in 2017, growing at the highest CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period.
The global polyethylene pipes market is segmented based on application into five notable segments; underwater and municipal, gas extraction, construction, industrial, agriculture and others.
Market Drivers: Global Polyethylene Pipes Market
- Some of the major factors driving the market for global polyethylene pipes ongoing construction and rehabilitation of old or obsolete municipal pipe systems and easy installation, flexible, resistant and low cost and over traditional materials.
- Huge investment towards the PE pipe due to its high manufacturing cost and higher final prices strict laws imposed on usage of polyethylene pipes are the factor which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Increase in industrial production as well as rapid urbanization will drive the market in future.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818