If you are having trouble using AOL Desktop Gold, then you always have an option to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your computer. Sometimes, due to technical reasons AOL software stops responding and if these issues are not resolved early, it could create a serious threat to the users. To make your software run smooth and trouble-free, you must reinstall it and get rid of the issues. Before you begin to reinstall the software, you need to remove the previously installed version from your device. Below, you will find all the guidelines for the task:
Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Close all the programs running in the background.
- Open the ‘Control Panel’.
- Go to the ‘Programs’ section.
- Then, click to uninstall the program.
- You can see the list of programs appearing on your screen.
- Once you locate it, you can click on the uninstall option.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen saying that if you like you like to keep the personal information with the AOL software.
- Hit the Yes button.
- The uninstallation wizard will begin to run.
- Restart the PC once you are done with the uninstallation.
Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold: Guidelines To Follow
After a successful uninstallation of AOL software from your computer, you can install the latest version available for your device. Here are the step by step guidelines to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your computer:
- Visit the AOL official website.
- Click on the ‘AOL Desktop Gold’ link and install the latest version available on your computer.
- Save the file you have downloaded on your computer.
- Click the ‘.exe’ file and run this file as the administrator.
- Hit the ‘Agree’ button to pop-up the security as well as privacy.
- The installer will run and once you are done with the wizard, you have to click on the ‘Finish’ option to complete the task.
- Enter the username and password to login into the AOL software.
- You will see the import prompt flashing on your screen. If you like to import some data, you can do it here.
So, these are some simple guidelines that can help you to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your computer. Before you install the software, you need to make sure that you are running the latest version of the operating system and software on your computer supported by AOL. If your device does not meet the AOL specification, you won’t be able to use the AOL services. So, make sure that your device meets all the system requirements to download the software. Still, if you have a doubt or you are facing trouble in reinstalling the software on your computer, get in touch with the experts. The professionals can give you the best advice to resolve the issue and make sure that you have the most reliable AOL experience. The professionals help services are available around the clock which means you can contact the experts any time you want and get the instant solution to your problem.