Global Protective Fabric Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.68 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.04 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Protective fabric is protective and technical textiles whose main objective is to protect against adverse environmental conditions, and mechanical resistance. These fabrics are built for professionals that tackle life-threatening conditions on a daily-basis, like firefighters, law & military enforcement among others.
Segmentation: Global Protective Fabric Market
- By Raw Material (Aramid, PBI, Polyamide, Cotton Fibers, Polyolefin, Polyesters, Others)
- By Type (Fire & Heat-Resistant, Chemical Resistant, UV Resistant, Ballistic & Mechanical Resistant, Cold Resistant)
- By End-Use (Building & Construction, Firefighting, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Law Enforcement & Military, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Market Competitors: Global Protective Fabric Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the protective fabric market are TEIJIN LIMITED, Koninklijke Ten Cate bv, W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., DowDuPont, 3M, Lorica International, Milliken & Company, Lakeland, Cetriko S.L., Glen Raven Inc., KLOPMAN INTERNATIONAL, Kolon Industries Inc., Shawmut Corporation, CS Hyde Company, Tex Tech Industries, FABRI-TECH COMPONENTS Inc., Mauritzon Inc., William J. Dixon Company Inc., Burlington Safety Lab Inc., APEX MILLS, Jason Mills LLC, Swift Textile Metalizing LLC, and Hi-Tech Products Inc.
Competitive Analysis: Global Protective Fabric Market
the global protective fabric market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of protective fabric market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing concerns about the safety of workers and other personnel are expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing demand from a number of applications from various regions is also expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of these fabrics is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- High research and innovations cost for the innovations required is also expected to restrain the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818