Global IoT Gateways Market is expected to reach USD 21.5 billion by 2026 from USD 7.3 billion and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2026. IoT gateway is a physical device that enables software program which serves as a connection point between controllers, sensors, clouds and intelligent devices. The IoT gateways structures are in the shape of building blocks which increases the wireless sensing application in IoT module.
Major Market Competitors/Player: Global IoT Gateways Market
The renowned players in IoT gateways market are Intel Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Arm Limited, Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, TE Connectivity, STMicroeletcronics, Advantech Co., Ltd., Dell, EUROTECH, AAEON, ADLINK Technology Inc., NEXCOM International Co., Ltd., Microchip Technology Inc., Notion Labs, Inc., Samsara and Estimote, Inc.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-iot-gateways-market
The network of edge analytics data and repository are flow securely in between the clouds and devices of the IoT gateways. IoT gateways offer several functions such as device connectivity, security, data filtering, and protocol transaction. The gateways are configured with service providers, NaaS providers and CSPs which is functional for interconnected mesh of heterogeneous devices located across varied geographical regions.
Segmentation: Global IoT Gateways Market
- By Node (Smart Watch, Camera, RADAR, Thermostat, Actuator, Smart TV, Others)
- By Connectivity Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Ethernet, Z-Wave, Others)
- By Component (MCU, FPGA, Sensor, Memory Others)
- By Application (Wearable Devices, Healthcare, Automotive & Transportation, Building Automation, Industrial, Consumer Electronics)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global IoT Gateways Market
The global IoT gateways market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of IoT gateways market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Increasing demand in providing security in IPv6.
- Growing demand in building automation system.
- Research and development took place to improve the local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Rising demand in manufacturing miniaturization processors.
- Distortion due to complex network architecture.
- Lack of security and privacy of user data.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818