Golf is one of the most enjoyable sports, but sometimes it can even become a frustrating one, especially when you begin your golfing journey. The first and foremost thing you should know that it is quite an expensive game, from clubs to balls; everything will cost enough money. However, if you just began your journey of playing golf, you will be lending your friends’ equipment for playing a day or two, but it won’t take you any further if you want to add some seriousness to your game take it to another level. Therefore, you need to get the best golf club sets for beginners present out there.
Because the club is the most vital equipment in golf that makes the ball do the magic. Thus, you need to get the right weapon for your golf needs; then, you can choose from the golf club sets specially tailored to make your swing shot easier and enhance your game level. Therefore, keeping the beginner golfer thing in mind and also determined a fair price factor, below you will find the best golf club sets for beginners that you can buy in 2021.
The Callaway ultimate strata are specially designed to meet amateur golfer’s demands in the best way possible. It is among the best golf club sets for beginners, which have technical advances and high detailing. From putters to drivers, you will get everything in it, making it easier for you to practice and begin developing your golf skills. So let us talk about the features of Callaway’s ultimate strata in detail.
- You will get 12 clubs, including 3 and 5 wood, a driver, two hybrids, a pitching wedge, 6 through 9 irons, and a putter.
- It also contains a sand wedge that you will have to buy separately for other golf club brands.
- The clubs are manufactured using titanium, and it has a large clubhead, which means you will get enough space for hitting the ball.
- The hybrid clubs allow you to have more control over the shots, and you will get a 4H and 5H hybrid.
- The combination of iron is used in manufacturing the club helps in balancing the shots.
- Each club is integrated with high-flight technology and stainless steel material used in manufacturing pitching wedge and sand wedge.
- The putter has a larger surface of 3.5-degree loft that enables you to play precise shots.
- The club set worth every penny you spend on them.
- The club bag has lots of pockets that enable you to store accessories.
- The irons club is engineered to hit good shots, although a club set entirely made from iron can perform better.
- Twelve clubs make this the best golf club sets for beginners.
- The putter is shaped in a mallet-style, which may not fit everybody.
- The grips of the club are thinner than expected.