- Quality of care is our highest priority
- Physician-founded and physician-driven with clinicians leading the organization at every level
- We provide patient-centered care that is respectful and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values
- We are nationally recognized for award-winning quality care and has been named a Top 10 and Top 15 Health System by IBM Watson Health. Its hospitals have also been named among the nation’s best as ”100 Top hospitals” 53 times and have received more Patient Safety Excellence Awards from Healthgrades than any other health system in the past five years.
- We invest in capital improvements and state-of-the-art technology to improve the quality of our care
- We focus on the most needed and beneficial services for our communities. Our emergency care services and geriatric programs are exceptional
We also rely on national standards to guide us in providing the best quality care, and the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare has created the Hospital Compare guide to allow patients to access data on the quality of care in over 4,000 hospitals nationwide. Click here to look up our hospitals in Hospital Compare.
The Joint Commission
Many of our hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, and have received accolades. Click here to verify up-to-date records of those awards.
All of our hospitals are fully accredited by esteemed organizations, including: