The Global Malic Acid Market is forecast to be valued at USD 287.5 Million in 2027 from USD 192.9 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.1% during the estimated period. The rising popularity of several types of energy drinks among fitness conscious and athletes has spurred the industry’s growth. The growing acid application in several end-use industries has encouraged the market’s growth, especially from the industry of food and beverages. Malic acid’s supplement, in combination with magnesium, can aid in boosting energy levels.
The increasing awareness about obesity and various other health conditions have led to the major population’s shift towards a healthier lifestyle, and the growing consumer’s preferences in natural and healthy food and beverages are the crucial factors augmenting the sector’s growth. Malic acid is found as a major ingredient in the maximum fruit-flavored powders and liquids used in the food industry. It also plays a crucial role in maintaining and regulating animal health and weight by controlling the digestive system’s microbial population, making it preferable in animal feed.
Strict regulations by governments about the acid impact on the environment and the rising concerns in reducing carbon footprint are limiting the market’s growth. Nonetheless, the increasing research and development for producing bio-based malic acid are restoring the demand in the sector.
The COVID-19 has negatively impacted the industry. The consumer demand for several well-being products owing to the social distancing and lockdown, has negatively impacted the demand for certain food products and cosmetics. The pandemic has crippled various industries.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Malic acid is widely used as a buffering agent, an acidulant, an antioxidant agent, and a chelating agent. In the industry of pharmaceutical, it is widely used as a common acidulant. The acid exhibits a slight apple flavor, used in various medicines in the form of a flavoring agent for masking bitter tastes and providing tartness.
- Malic acid aids in promoting animal growth and also used as feed for distinct ruminants, including sheep and cattle, and it is highly utilized as an efficient milk-promoting agent, especially for female animals.
- Biofuel-related coproducts are used for supporting the production of microbial malic acid. However, the produced malic acid’s level is dependent on the basis of the coproduct and the microbe’s ability of tolerating or utilizing it. A coproduct is used for supporting the production of acid in thin stillage, which is produced at the time of corn dry milling for producing ethanol.
- Leading participants in the sector include Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited, Prinova LLC, Bartek Ingredients, Thirumalai Chemicals, Polynt S.P.A, Fuso Chemicals, Wego Chemical & Mineral Corp., U.S. Chemicals LLC, The Chemical Company, and Lonza.
- The board of Thirumalai Chemicals signed a proposal for setting up a subsidiary in the country of United States for establishing and operating a manufacturing facility of food ingredients, such as fumaric acid and malic acid, in July 2019.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2983
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Malic Acid Market on the basis of production method, type, application, and region:
Production Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- From Sugar
- Biofuel-Related Coproducts
- Lignocellulosic Biomass-Based Production
- poly(β-L-malic acid) (PMA) Production
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- D-malic acid
- L-malic acid
- DL-malic acid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content -
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Request discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2983
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]