What Is The Color For Fertility?
The feng shui element associated with childbirth and fertility is metal, with the colors white and gray. Thus, you should use more decorations featuring these fertility colors and the metal elements in the fertility area of your home.
What Are The Top Fertility Symbols In Feng Shui?
To entice the chi for fertility, there are some specific symbols you can display. Some of them are:
Artwork works of elephants having their trunks facing down are a widely used fertility charm. Using a pair of elephants is said to energize a relationship.
Pomegranate fruits have plenty of seeds, signify fertility, and good luck.
Growing a healthy plant for fertility in your home symbolizes development and new life beginnings.
According to feng shui, having a single piece of bamboo in your bedroom or house will improve and enhance your fertility rate.
Dragons And Red Lanterns:
Placing a small dragon statue by the men’s side of the bed or hanging a red paper lantern on both sides of the bed will bring energy to improve fertility.
Find below my best picks on Feng Shui For Fertility lucky symbols.
How To Use Feng Shui Fertility Elephant
- An elephant having its trunk pointing down according to feng shui is an indicator of fertility.
- Position your elephant in a conspicuous position either in your bedroom, in the baby feng shui area to nurture the energy of intimacy and physical attraction.
- To allow you to scale through obstacles, the elephant’s trunk used for feng shui fertility should be facing down as it is considered to distribute good luck.
- While the trunk facing up stores up the luck for future use.
Best Feng Shui For Having A Healthy Baby
The application of feng shui practices, based on colors and placings that could affect health and happiness, will aid and enhance your baby’s growth.
Below are few tips for having a healthy baby in Feng Shui.
- A windowed space with a motivating view towards the house back is the perfect position for your baby.
- According to feng shui practice, positioning your cradle perpendicularly to the wall will provide support to your child’s head from the wall.
- If it is a parallel positioned crib, the head of your baby will not have adequate support, and this can cause moodiness or discomfort.
- Avoid fluorescent bulbs because they flicker and can drain energy.
- Ensure not to have your child’s room facing western directions; the eastern direction is preferable, your baby will rise as the sun rises.
- And if you have lighting lamps for fertility, make use of dimmer ones to reduce harshness.
How To Use Uncooked Rice Under Bed? For Fertility
The legend of Feng Shui says that a container of uncooked rice should be placed under the bed.
This is to enhance the chi of fertility for those who sleep in the bed. Using a colorful bowl of fine china or just a simple marble bowl is preferable to using bowls made with plastic or paper.
It’s okay to have long-grain or short-grain rice in the bowl, as long as it’s uncooked is a good tip for conceiving babies.
How Does Feng Shui Works For Pregnant Ladies?
Our environment shows the world specifically our perspective about ourselves. if you present yourself to be alone and continually think about how lonely you feel, You will get much of what you think about being lonely.
Feng Shui, no matter what that could be, will help you to achieve your goal, feeling the rhythms of your baby in the womb, playing with it, speaking to it even before you give birth, those periods of caring the pregnancy are important to any expectant mother.
For many women who are trying to plan for the new addition to their household, pregnancy is an amazing experience, and not only in terms of living space but as well as in the bonding time to be devoted to the infant.
- Earth components such as crystals, color, and even sound minimize the tension and inconvenience related to pregnancy and prenatal care.
- Major feng shui decorative improvements may be made to enhance the health of both the pregnant woman and her unborn child.
- It will also work to improve the optimal health of pregnant women by correctly placing furniture in the home.
- For a pregnant woman, the home should be free of unnecessary clutter and furniture that is deemed unstable, especially inside and outside the bed space.
- It is widely recommended that colors such as tones of pink, red, green, indigo, and light blue will encourage, promote a healthy pregnancy and enhance the fertility good luck charm.
Read more here.