Global data center automation software market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 22.25% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Data center automation is the process which is used to manage and track the different processes and work of data center facility. Linux, Unix, Window 32 and 64 are some of the common type of the data center automation software.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center automation software market are Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, VMware, Inc., Siemens, BMC Software, Inc., e-Zest Solutions, ABB, FUJITSU, Riverturn, Inc., Schneider Electric, HashRoot Limited, SaltStack, Inc., Veristor Systems Inc., Intel Corporation, Green House Data., Medialine AG, Microland Limited, Clarke Management Consulting Group and others.
This data center automation software can provide access to data center resources and also have the ability to manage and schedule tasks. They are widely used in industries such as banking, healthcare, retail and others. Increasing adoption of artificial intelligence in data centers is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Data Center Automation Software Market
- By Application (Banking, Finance Services, Insurance)
- By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud-Based)
- By End- User (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing,IT and Telecom, Other End-user Verticals)
- By Type (Windows 32 and 64, Linux, Unix, Other)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global data center automation software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center automation software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing implementation of RPA in data centers is driving the market growth
- Growing adoption of AI and IoT in data centers will also propel the market
- Rising demand of data center automation from various end- user industries will also drive the growth
- Rapid growth in online gaming industry and social media is another factor driving the market growth
- Increasing security concern among population is factor restraining the market
- Availability of substitute in the market will also hamper the market growth
- Rising connectivity issues in data centers is also contributing as a factor restraining the market growth
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-data-center-automation-software-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818