The Feng Shui birth element is the basic element in this that determines your personality and the primary tendencies of your life. This is the starting point for your entire Feng Shui journey and hence this is of paramount importance.
what is my Chinese element? If you don’t know your birth element or you want to calculate based on the birth chart, then you are at the correct place. We are going to tell you everything you need to know about the Feng Shui Birth Element.
Like | Share | Subscribe to FengShuiTricks YouTube channel to get more tips & tricks on Feng Shui.
Your element gives you all the necessary information to have the basic information you need to cure your Feng Shui defects.
And the way you need to organize your life and your living space to find a better future and enrich your life with the principles of Feng Shui.
Before we get to know everything about Feng Shui Birth Elements, here are some common questions that are answered below.
- What is Feng Shui’s birth element for metal?
- What is Feng Shui’s birth element earth?
- What is Feng Shui’s birth element water?
- Feng Shui prediction by date of birth
- Element based on feng shui birthday
- Best Feng Shui elements and colors
- What is Feng Shui birth element wood
- Feng Shui birth element for fire
What is Feng Shui Meaning And Definition?
In English Feng means “ wind” and Shui means “ water.” It is an ancient combination of art and science in China. Is originated over 3000 years ago so in the Chinese culture practitioners used to build beautiful houses, buildings.
And farming by using this art. For more understanding check this Complete Guide on Feng Shui.
Feng Shui 5 Elements Meaning
Feng Shui comprises of Five Elements, which are Earth, Water, Metal, Wood, and Fire. Check here to understand the meaning of Five Elements.
What Is My Feng Shui Birth Element?
This is the most basic curious question “ what is my feng shui element”. Below is the complete Fengshui Birth element chart to understand your Fengshui Birth Element. It basically the last digit of your lunar birth year, which determines your element like below.
- Metal: Birth years ending in 0 or 1.
- Water: Birth years ending in 2 or 3.
- Wood: Birth years ending in 4 or 5.
- Fire: Birth years ending in 6 or 7.
- Earth: Birth years ending in 8 or 9.
So did you find that , what is your birth element?
What Are My Feng Shui Colors?
Feng Shui colors reflect us based on the Five Feng Shui Elements. Below is the colors list.
- Wood: Green, Brown.
- Fire: Red, Strong Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink.
- Earth: Light Yellow, Sandy/Earthy, Light Brown.
- Metal: White, Gray.
- Water: Blue, Black.
Find out all Feng Shui colors-related articles for your better understanding.
What Is My Feng Shui Number?
Add the last two numbers of your year of birth and bring it to a single digit. Add your single-digit to number 5. Bring this number to a single digit, too, if needed. This is your Kua Number!
Your birth element is a combination of your Chinese Zodiac animal chart signs. You can also check the Chinese astrology calculator or Chinese zodiac elements calculator online, to understand it better.
And the element that belongs to you out of the five basic elements of Earth, Water, Wood, Fire, and Metal.
These areas associated with a particular year of the Chinese calendar, that starts on the second new moon day of the year as the Chinese calendar is based on the Lunar year.
As such the Chinese year starts in the month of February and is not starting in January as the western calendar.
While calculating your birth element, you must understand that each of the five elements dominates your life for two years in a cycle of 10 years.
Which is called the 10 heavenly stems or 10 stems in the Feng Shui terms.
Feng Shui Birth Element Earth
The Earth is one of the five elements of FengShui when it becomes your FengShui birth element Earth.
Also, check the yin yang astrology calculator. To check the complete theory.
- You can enhance or moderate its effect on the living spaces with the use of its attributes.
- By doing this it is possible to control and optimize the flow of Chi the life energy inside the spaces that are important to you.
- With the use of specific materials, we can easily activate this element and get all the good effects of the Fengshui birth element Earth.
- There are ways to strengthen or moderate the effects of other Feng Shui elements to create a perfect Feng Shui harmony and balance in your home or office or other spaces and this will lead to a happy and fulfilling life.
The basic attributes of Fengshui birth element Earth
- The element of Earth is primarily Yin in nature and hence it is receptive and feminine in manifestation. But in certain circumstances, it is possible to make it active in its masculine form. Must read what is Yin Yang theory, to understand this point well.
- This has a stabilizing and centered energy flow and is governed by its four seasons.
- And five elements and this Fengshuibirth element Earth represents the period of transition between the seasons.
- When the Fengshui birth element Earth is in its destructive mode it is weakened by Wood.
- And the Earth element weakens the effect of the water element.
- When in the productive cycle the Fire element strengthens the Earth Element and adds strength to the metal. It is good to use the earth and neutral earthy colors like Yellow, Ecru, Light brown, and Tan.
Some of the decorative items you can use to enhance the power of your Fengshui birth element Earth are
- Salt lamps
- A zen garden
- Stones and crystals
- Earthenware elements
- Wooden zen table garden
- Items made from clay or terra cotta
- Pieces of art that depict items of the earth
Feng Shui Birth Wood Element
Those who come under the personal feng shui Birth Element Wood manifest in their ways and these people are found to be extremely helpful to others and are very generous in nature.
Knowing your birth elements is necessary to bring changes in the décor.
And the composition of your living space to have a balanced flow of Chi in your home or office depending on the requirements of your Birth Element Wood.
This helps in nourishing your home with Feng Shui that adds to your wealth and happiness by making little changes in your living or working space.
- The people who have the Birth Element Wood are ambitious in nature. And work hard and focus constantly on a project they are doing to improve their living standards.
- Their visionary energy is always focused on the expansion of their activities in search of a natural-paced and steady growth.
- They can find ways to go up in life if they make their home Feng Shui compliant for the necessary support, encouragement, and boosting their energy levels to reach higher levels in their lives.
- The best colors for the people who come under the Fengshui Birth Element Wood are Green and brown for wood or blue and black for water.
- These people have to avoid colors like Red, purple, orange, magenta, pink, strong yellow signifying the Fire element, or white and gray representing the Metal element.
- These people belonging to the Birth Element Wood must use Vibrant plants or images of lush forests or meadows or mirrors, fountains and other water features.
- And water art images as decorative items to increase the Feng Shui Wood Element. At the same time, they have to minimize the use of many candles.
- Big fireplace in East or Southeast, decorating with images of fire or sunsets/sunrise, as well as strong metal elements in decor items or house features.
- These people have to pay special attention to the East corner for health and family and the southeast for Money and abundance.
The people who come under the feng shui birth element fire are usually very energetic and are very active in their lives.
They are very creative with abundant mental energy and are found to be people who have offered new things to the betterment of the people around them.
They have their ways of expressing their sense of creativity that makes them special among others.
- As they are very often open with their expression of their creativity and they can add uniqueness in whatever they do. If they are supported by a strong Feng Shui home they can go up and up in their lives without the feeling of getting burnt out.
- The right colors for the people with birth element fire to be used in their homes. And working space is the colors of Fire elements like purple, Red, orange, pink, magenta, strong yellow.
- Or that of the Feng Shui Wood Element like green and brown. They should avoid the colors of the Water element like Blue and black.
- The decorative items for the homes of those with birth element fire are the candles, fireplace and, images of fire or sunsets/sunrise.
- But they should not use or use sparingly things like too many mirrors, water images, Fountains.
- For these people who belong to the Fengshui birth element fire, the South corner of the southern part of their home gives them fame and a high reputation.
Read more, Originally published at Birth elements.